Re: Export Data and Decimal Separator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125569] Re: Export Data and Decimal Separator
  • From: Rodrigo Murta <murta at rodrigomurta.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 04:57:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi Fabrizio
This was exactly what I was trying, but the problem isn't the file
creation and it path (this works), the problem was with the number
point. In you exemple a get "." instead of "," in the result, as
number point.
Norbert Example works, but I would like to use it as export option due
to performace.

tks