Trouble with MathKernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125637] Trouble with MathKernel
- From: Cisco Lane <travlorf at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 02:01:34 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm running Mathematica Home edition v. 7 on a Mac Intel Core 2 Duo.
I'm trying to run a notebook in the background. I have saved the notebook as a package (batch.m) but, in a terminal, when I type:
MathKernel < batch.m > batch.out
the batch.out file says "MathKernel: no such file or directory". Same thing happens if I substitute "math" for "MathKernel".
Any help would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Cool example with ContourPlot+EvaluationMonitor
Next by Date:
Interpolate 2D on irregular grid
Previous by thread:
GConf errors when running from cron
Next by thread:
Re: Trouble with MathKernel