Derivatives in replacement rules

Hi, all,

When I am using the following replacement rule:

b[t] c[t] a'[t] /. b_ a_'[t] -> D[b, t]

I would expect to get D[b[t]c[t], t] = b'[t]c[t] + c'[t]b[t]. However,
I got 0 actually. To debug, when I set

b[t] c[t] a'[t] /. b_ a_'[t] -> b

I get b[t] c[t]. Thus pattern matching works and it appears D[b,t]
should be non-zero.

Any ideas how I can get D[b[t]c[t], t] in the above pattern
replacement? Thanks!