typesetting derivative at a value
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125752] typesetting derivative at a value
- From: Antony Blakey <antony.blakey at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 03:44:42 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I'm wanting to typeset a derivative at a point, shown with a tall vertical bar to the right of the derivative (in traditional form), with the values at the bottom right of the bar in subscript size. I've tried using :|: et al, but they're never tall enough. Is there any way to do this? Thanks, Antony Blakey.