Re: a bug in V8 when computing hypergeometric function 2F0 ?

If you look at the series definition of 2F0, the series doesn't converge for the arguments you give. On the other hand, I am not sure if in this region the 2F0 is defined by analytical continuation.

-- It's not an answer, just some thoughts.