- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126349] Re: Alaska
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 04:36:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I am surprised that it hasn't been fixed, especially since Wolfram is
touting all this sort of data base stuff. Not much documentation on it
On 5/1/2012 2:59 PM, David Reiss wrote:
> It is a reported bug... and I have been nudging them for a long time
> to fix this.
> On May 1, 5:24 am, "Kevin J. McCann"<Kevin.McC... at umbc.edu> wrote:
>> Apparently Alaska is part of the World, but not of USA or NorthAmerica!!
>> Graphics@CountryData["USA", "Polygon"]
>> Graphics@CountryData["NorthAmerica", "Polygon"]
>> Graphics@CountryData["World", "Polygon"]
>> I know that Wolfram has defined the Pound to be a mass rather than a
>> force, but to miss Alaska ...
Prev by Date:
Series on HypergeometricPFQ
Next by Date:
Re: Importing large file into table and calculating takes a long time. How to improve efficiency?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: