- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126360] Re: histospline
- From: Ray Koopman <koopman at sfu.ca>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:23:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 28, 11:13 pm, paul <paulvonhip... at yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm looking for a Mathematica package that can generate a histospline. > This is a smooth density estimate based only on the information in a histogram. You need to say what the support of the underlying variable is. Different methods must be used if it's bounded, and/or if it's discrete.