Re: new Graph function + combinatorica: various problems

On 2012.05.03. 10:37, another.schmidt at googlemail.com wrote:
> nice. Can anybody tell me a convenient way to convert an explicit Combinatorica graph g to a System Graph g2 without using wrappers?
> Thanks a lot.
> Jesch

For a quick solution, you could use something like

System`Graph@Edges[g]

if g is the Combinatorica graph.  This will discard the graph layout
(vertex positions on the plane), but will keep the structure (i.e. the
actual graph).

--
Szabolcs Horvát
Visit Mathematica.SE:  http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/