Re: How does one translate a mathematica program into a C# program?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126412] Re: How does one translate a mathematica program into a C# program?
- From: Andre Koppel <akoppel at akso.de>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 04:11:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Am 05.05.2012 10:15, schrieb chris:
> Wolfram Research had a package to make C code. IT was expensive. Maybe
> they still sell it.
> Benedict Aloysus a =E9crit :
>> How does one translate a mathematica program into a C# program?
Mathematica Professional 8 contains a build in C-Code-Generator. A great
lib with build in functions is included. There are some tutorials that
describe the way to convert mathematica programs into C-Code.
Prev by Date:
Re: Question about Initialization Cells
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: KeyUp event
Next by thread: