Resizing the graph in a cdf

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126406] Resizing the graph in a cdf
  • From: Jennifer <ptewari786 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 04:09:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I am having difficulty in resizing the graph which is deployed in a cdf.I wanted that the graph in a cdf window should also resize according to resized cdf window.

v = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 20}, ImageSize -> Full, AspectRatio -> .65]

v is the sin curve, I have deployed it in cdf. I wanted that if I drag the cdf window to a small size then the graph  should also resize to that window size and when I drag the cdf window to large, then the graph v should also resize to that cdf window size. I have tried it using ImageSize->Scaled[1]. But it has not worked as I wanted.