Problem Importing web site in Mathematica: How to by pass pages asking for login credentials

Hi,

I'm using Mathematica v8 for some text mining/classification analysis of web
sites. As part of this I first Import[] the hyperlinks from the web
site 's home page into a list, and then systematically traverse this
list and Import each URL. In some cases, I hit a page or set of pages
that requires a user to enter login credentials. At this point my code
pops up the site's login screen and waits for manual input before
proceeding. This obviously makes importing a large set of URLs
infeasible.

I'm wondering if it's possible to identify these pages in advance, so
I can filter them out of my list of URLs. allowing me to automatically
Import the remaining pages?

Thanks,

Mark