plot 3D data to a 2D graph.

hello guys,

   Suppose I have a CSV file with 3 cols.
col1 = Y position
col2 = X position
col3 = Intensity values , f(X,Y)

How can I plot this as 2D image since the data is 3D. I just need a gray scale.

PS: This data is obtained from a laser scan where the laser scans the target X and Y steps to get f(XY).

Thank you,

hope some one out there helps me out on this ... I am really desp to finish my thesis asap!

attached files :

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6yei5eTKtEsY0hsSGgwcE1uMGs
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6yei5eTKtEsbEFVODUwblEzMjQ

Abhi ...