plot 3D data to a 2D graph.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126431] plot 3D data to a 2D graph.
- From: Abhi <abikutn at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 04:57:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
hello guys, Suppose I have a CSV file with 3 cols. col1 = Y position col2 = X position col3 = Intensity values , f(X,Y) How can I plot this as 2D image since the data is 3D. I just need a gray scale. PS: This data is obtained from a laser scan where the laser scans the target X and Y steps to get f(XY). Thank you, hope some one out there helps me out on this ... I am really desp to finish my thesis asap! attached files : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6yei5eTKtEsY0hsSGgwcE1uMGs https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6yei5eTKtEsbEFVODUwblEzMjQ Abhi ...