question: fitting a distribution from quantiles

Hi all,

I have a project (with Mathematica 8) where the first step would be to get the distribution describing my "data" which actually only have quantiles (or worse: frequencies for arbitrary bins). EstimatedDistribution[] looks promising, but I don't know how to feed in this kind of data. Please let me know if you know a fast way.

Thank!