Prime count question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126478] Prime count question
- From: "J.Jack.J." <jack.j.jepper at googlemail.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 03:02:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Let pi(x) be the number of primes greater than or equal to x.
Then how do I find, through Mathematica, x such that
t(x) = pi(x) / ((x/ln(x))*(1+1/ln(x) + 2.51/(ln^2(x))))
is the highest t(y) such that 599 <= y <= 355991?
Many thanks in advance -- thanks also to those who helped with my
Prev by Date:
Saving PDE Derivatives
Next by Date:
Parametric List Plot??
Previous by thread:
Re: Saving PDE Derivatives
Next by thread:
Re: Prime count question