does siri use mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126477] does siri use mathematica?
- From: Richard Fateman <fateman at cs.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 03:02:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I tried siri on "what is the quadratic equation" and got an answer that appeared to be from Wolfram|Alpha. I tried Wolfram|Alpha from a web browser on the question: "tell me about siri" and got a interpretation "tell me about crab" ... 2nd definition "a quarrelsome grouch". 5th definition : "a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply". The others seem irrelevant...