Keep dialog input window open after button press

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126513] Keep dialog input window open after button press
  • From: Christina <christinaswinson at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 04:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

I have the following code which creates a button panel which links to other Mathematica scripts.

I would like to have it such that after a button press the panel remains open and active for another button press, then only closes when the done button is pressed.

menu = DialogInput[
   DialogNotebook[{Column[{TextCell[
        Row[{Style["I would like to ...", FontWeight -> Bold]}],
        "Text"],
       Row[{Button["Run A", DialogReturn["1"]],
         Button["Run B", DialogReturn["2"]]}],
       Button[Done, DialogReturn["10"]]}]}]];

If[menu == "1", Get["/A.m"]]
If[menu == "2", Get["/B.m"]]