rHelp Finishing Mathematica Program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126583] rHelp Finishing Mathematica Program
- From: "ivantulin at yahoo.com" <ivantulin at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 05:56:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
This project involves finishing the Mathematica program which I
A loop must be added to the program.
The trial value for k is to be replaced by the calculated value of k
and then recalculated in the loop, over and over, until the error
between the trial value of k and the calculated value of k is less
At this point the k trial value is correct and is the answer. Will
someone help me insert this loop?
How can I attach the notebook file to this message?
Prev by Date:
Re: Finding the real part of a symbolic complex expression
Next by Date:
Truncated inverse Wishart distribution
Previous by thread:
Re: Amortization Schedule--Global Symbol Value Error
Next by thread:
Re: rHelp Finishing Mathematica Program