bubblechart axis scaling

Hello,
I need the yaxis scaling to be 1:1 with the bubble sizes. For example,
BubbleChart[{{1,1,1},{1,1.5,1}},BubbleScale->"Diameter"] should
produce 1 bubble directly on top of the other. With the way it's done
now, the 2 bubbles are very far apart, and that's because the z:y
ratio is like .1.  Is there a way I can change this? Thanks