Is Histogram Equalization still supported?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126612] Is Histogram Equalization still supported?
- From: Joseph Gwinn <joegwinn at comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 04:56:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have an image that I would like to perform histogram equalization on,
but searches in the Mathematica Documentation Center for "histogram
equalization" yields nothing.
A google search of site:wolfram.com yields documentation on the obsolete
function HistogramEqualize, and some related functions, but gives no
clue as to what these obsolete functions were replaced by.
One assumes that Mathematica 8 can perform histogram equalization, but is
keeping it a secret.
So my question is where in Mathematica to look.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Comparing terms of expression with Implied sum over indices
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
WorkingPrecision, AccuracyGoal and PrecisionGoal