Re: Stop on message?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126656] Re: Stop on message?
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 05:46:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2012.05.26. 11:12, Ralph Dratman wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a simple way to get Mathematica to stop evaluating (like > Interrupt) whenever a message is issued? > > I realize the debugger has that feature, but I would prefer not to use > it in this case. > > Thank you. > > Ralph Dratman > My preferred method is using the same (undocumented) technique that the debugger uses. You'll find this technique as well as two others described here: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/1512/how-to-abort-on-any-message-generated -- Szabolcs Horvát Visit Mathematica.SE: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/