- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128604] Implicit Times
- From: "Dave Snead" <dsnead6 at charter.net>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 19:00:50 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Mathematica assumes Times (*) when two expressions are
juxtaposed with no explicit intervening binary operator
(ex., x y is interpreted as x*y).
I want to change this behavior so it assumes a
NonCommutativeMultiply (**) instead.
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Help with map /@
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Error Code: 616
Next by thread:
Re: Implicit Times