How to plot function & integral with vector variable ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128295] How to plot function & integral with vector variable ?
- From: Seila Ancientmoon <seilaancientmoon at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 02:50:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
hi, I want to plot functions & integrals with vector variable the present in this paper: http://users.tricity.wsu.edu/~bobl/personal/mypubs/1993_plausible.pdf For example the equation (5) at p.3 i want to plot a chart like figure 5, i.e. the x axis is the angle between vector S & V of equation (5), and the y axis is the function value, and i also need to set condition that if Ri.V<0 then the function value is 0. And a more complex one is H(S) function at p.8, this is a integral with vector variable and the integral domain is a hemisphere range, how to plot a chart also like figure 5 ? Thanks.