Problem importing java class

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg128322] Problem importing java class
  • From: "tarpanelli at" <tarpanelli at>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 01:53:52 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to use an external jar that I've implemented. This .jar file
import other class libraries such as ejml class.
I am able to load my java class and see the methods inside but when I go to
call one of these methods it returns me an exeption:
I tried to import into my notebook alse the java class RandomMatrices to which
refers the exeption but nothing happen!

Have you any clue how to solve it?
Thanks in advance