Problem importing java class
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128322] Problem importing java class
- From: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
- Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 01:53:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
I am trying to use an external jar that I've implemented. This .jar file
import other class libraries such as ejml class.
I am able to load my java class and see the methods inside but when I go to
call one of these methods it returns me an exeption:
I tried to import into my notebook alse the java class RandomMatrices to which
refers the exeption but nothing happen!
Have you any clue how to solve it?
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: pattern matching
Next by Date:
Re: List manipulation?
Previous by thread:
Re: Assuming and Integrate
Next by thread:
Integrating DiracDelta in Mathematica: how to suppress ConditionalExpression