Simple question on DisplayFormulaNumber cells

I have a simple question on a DisplayFormulaNumber cell.  I enter a simple formula using Ctrl-9 and the Writing Assistant pallette.

In some cases, when I convert the cell to Traditional Form, I get a Mathematica Syntax form of the formula.

I cannot seem to toggle back to the text form of the formula.  Is it possible to switch between the Mathematica syntax and the human readable text form?