sum of coins article in mathematica journal
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128402] sum of coins article in mathematica journal
- From: von dremel <peweijnitz at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 01:03:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
a long time ago I read a short text in mathematica journal.
A neat little program that calculated the numer of coins needed to reach a certain sum. you put in the coin values e.g. 25 cent 50 cent etc and got the minimum anount of how many coins you need.
I think Allan Hayes wrote it.
does anyone have a pointer to it please?
Prev by Date:
Re: trouble with obtaining eigenvalue of parametric matrix
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Obtaining the last evaluation parameters when NMaximize does not converge
Next by thread:
Re: sum of coins article in mathematica journal