3D plotting problem in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg128398] 3D plotting problem in Mathematica
  • From: sim.tdd75 at
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 03:21:15 -0400 (EDT)
i'd like to generate a plot (from a data file) that would like Fig.1. in the paper here:

Any idea how can i possibly make it in Mathematica? I could surely use ListPlot3D, the problem is however that this will give me something that will loke more like a 3D surface and i really would like to see a space between lines corresponding to different time (see the fig in the reference link). Any help would be totally appreciated :)