Re: How to convert the expression 3*x to a function in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128460] Re: How to convert the expression 3*x to a function in Mathematica?
- From: Daniel <dosadchy at its.jnj.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:02:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> In doing a program in Mathematica that receives an > expression called f and converts it to a function. > However the command Function[x,f] doesn't work, what > do I do? > In:= f = 3 x; In:= g = Function[x, f // Evaluate] Out= Function[x, 3 x]