Jan Brugard presents Wolfram SystemModeler workshop at the Technical
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128476] Jan Brugard presents Wolfram SystemModeler workshop at the Technical
- From: Dick Verkerk <verkerk at can.nl>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 03:29:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CANdiensten is extremely proud to present Wolfram SystemModeler to the Benelux with Jan Brugard, head of the Wolfram SystemModeler division. This event is hosted by the University of Eindhoven on November 20th.
Wolfram SystemModeler =97 A New Area of Integrated Design Optimization
Increasing the fidelity of modeling has come to the forefront of driving design efficiency.
SystemModeler allows you to create complex simulations of actual systems, run them, adjust variables, and then check what impact your changes have made. It can be used to make models for a huge array of things, including airplanes, spacecraft, cars, ships, industrial robots, joysticks, energy consumption, and health simulations.
Register now! It's free! Seats are limited.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Wolfram SystemModeler Workshop by Jan Brugard
November 20th., TU/e Eindhoven
Because principles matter.
Check out our complete event list at:
CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 820 8626 F: +31 (0)20 820 8629 E: verkerk at can.nl
Your Partner in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics and Digital Testing!
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot in function
Next by Date:
Re: How do I assign the solution obtained by FindRoot to a variable?
Previous by thread:
Re: Parametric List Plot??
Next by thread:
Eigenvalues works very slow