Using code from nb. file in NetLink
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127996] Using code from nb. file in NetLink
- From: Paulie85 <roud.pavel at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:06:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have the sript in Mathematica nb. file and now I want to use this nb.file via NetLink in VB2008. Is the some way how use the content of the notebook as a whole or do I need to manually rewrite the code with mathematica expressions in to VB and then send it to Mathematica Kernel for evaluation?
Thank for any suggestion
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica Prove[...] Command Possible?
Next by Date:
Re: Transforming/expanding a list
Previous by thread:
Re: Exiting a Nested operation...
Next by thread: