Using code from nb. file in NetLink

Hi,
I have the sript in Mathematica nb. file and now I want to use this nb.file via NetLink in VB2008. Is the some way how use the content of the notebook as a whole or do I need to manually rewrite the code with mathematica expressions in to VB and then send it to Mathematica Kernel for evaluation?
Thank for any suggestion
Paulie