Count inside a matrix?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128006] Count inside a matrix?
- From: Sergio Sergio <zerge69 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:09:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, does anybody know how to count elements within a matrix?
I know how that Count works for lists, but it does not seem to work for a matrix.
Prev by Date:
Re: A new FrontEnd
Next by Date:
Re: Integrate yields complex results
Previous by thread:
Re: Sum command
Next by thread:
Re: Count inside a matrix?