Re: Landau letter, Re: Mathematica as a New Approach...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128012] Re: Landau letter, Re: Mathematica as a New Approach...
- From: John Doty <noqsiaerospace at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:11:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <20120831075725.55C076873@smc.vnet.net>
On Friday, September 7, 2012 2:56:37 AM UTC-6, J=E1nos L=F6bb wrote: > Yep. Mostly as described here by Cahill and Klinger: > > http://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/9605018v1.pdf > > See the text between equations (20) and (21). > > > > flux ~ flow of information in Information Ocean. > > condensation ~ emerged structure in Reality to extend the flux into the material World. > > > > Inspiration to it came from S. Lem: Solaris, Invincible But there's no physics here. It's all fantasy. There's nothing in this that can be detected or measured by any achievable enhancement of human senses.