2 Assumptions for one parameter?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128043] 2 Assumptions for one parameter?
- From: Andreas Talmon l'Armée at smc.vnet.net
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 02:32:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20120909213203.DDDE06374@smc.vnet.net> <20120910080640.DD4A7685C@smc.vnet.net>
What is the right typing to make two assumptions for one parameter?
Something like this:
And is there a way to to control my assumptions made for the parameters
I use something like
Prev by Date:
Re: Sum command
Next by Date:
Re: Begginer's question: Saving a function for later use
Previous by thread:
Re: How on Earth?
Next by thread:
Re: 2 Assumptions for one parameter?