WebServices and SOAP Messages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128089] WebServices and SOAP Messages
  • From: colang <colangmp at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 03:36:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there,

I'm currently performing some data analysis using Mathematica (version 8), and am trying to set up access to an online web service, with the following lines:

==================================
<< WebServices`

InstallService["http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/webservice/services/DAVIDWebService?wsdl";]
==================================

When executing the 2 lines above, the output should be a list of all the available functions. Instead, I get the following errors:

==================================
LoadSchema::import2: http://service.session.sample/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.

LoadSchema::import2: http://DAVID/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.

LoadSchema::typeschema: The type schema cannot be found for {http://service.session.sample/xsd, simpleTermClusterRecord}.
==================================

Using, $PrintWSDLDebug = True;, I tried to debug it, and get:

==================================

User Context:
WSDL URL: http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/webservice/services/DAVIDWebService?wsdl
Target Namespace: http://service.session.sample
Service Name: DAVIDWebService
Port Name: DAVIDWebServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint
SOAP End Point: http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov:80/webservice/services/DAVIDWebService.DAVIDWebServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint/
Transport: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
Binding Operation Style: document

LoadSchema::import2: http://service.session.sample/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.
LoadSchema::import2: http://DAVID/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.
LoadSchema::typeschema: The type schema cannot be found for {http://service.session.sample/xsd, simpleTermClusterRecord }.

I'm new to using web services, so any thoughts or ideas are very much appreciated.

Thanks,