WebServices and SOAP Messages

Hi there,

I'm currently performing some data analysis using Mathematica (version 8), and am trying to set up access to an online web service, with the following lines:

==================================
<< WebServices`

InstallService["http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/webservice/services/DAVIDWebService?wsdl";]
==================================

When executing the 2 lines above, the output should be a list of all the available functions. Instead, I get the following errors:

==================================
LoadSchema::import2: http://service.session.sample/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.

LoadSchema::import2: http://DAVID/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.

LoadSchema::typeschema: The type schema cannot be found for {http://service.session.sample/xsd, simpleTermClusterRecord}.
==================================

Using, $PrintWSDLDebug = True;, I tried to debug it, and get:

==================================

User Context:
WSDL URL: http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov/webservice/services/DAVIDWebService?wsdl
Target Namespace: http://service.session.sample
Service Name: DAVIDWebService
Port Name: DAVIDWebServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint
SOAP End Point: http://david.abcc.ncifcrf.gov:80/webservice/services/DAVIDWebService.DAVIDWebServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint/
Transport: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
Binding Operation Style: document

LoadSchema::import2: http://service.session.sample/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.
LoadSchema::import2: http://DAVID/xsd is not natively supported.  The definitions in this namespace should be previously installed or you will be forced to use Symbolic XML and Strings to represent the data.
LoadSchema::typeschema: The type schema cannot be found for {http://service.session.sample/xsd, simpleTermClusterRecord }.

I'm new to using web services, so any thoughts or ideas are very much appreciated.

Thanks,