Percentage of Primes

I'm brand new to Mathematica, so there's only so much I can teach myself by playing around with it.  Could somebody give me some sample code for displaying a graph of the percentage of primes from, say, 1 to 1000.  The x-axis would be the integers from 1 to 1000 and the y-axis would indicate the density of primes from 1 to n.  I can then figure out how to apply this code to other types of problems.  Thanks, Jared