maximization with array of constraints

Hi,

      I am trying to maximize a function using NMaximize and I have a large list of constraints that I would like to write with a loop or as an array.

It looks like the following:

NMaximize[{myfunction[x,y] ,  x*mydata[[1,row,1]] + y*mydata[[1,row,2]] >0 }]

and I want the restriction to be valid for the numbers in each row of the "mydata" array. That is, if mydata is an array with two columns and 100 rows, I would have 100 constraints, which are too many to enter manually.
Can I write a loop for the constraints inside NMaximize ? Do you have some suggestion on how to write this? I was not able to find it in earlier posts.

Thank you very much for your help
Felipe