Re: Import multiple files with same extension from a folder

Hi Dominik,

SetDirectory["data/file/directory"];
ifiles = Filenames["*.exp"];
idata = Import[#, "Filetype"]& /@ ifiles;

will import all the .exp files in a particular directory.

Depending on the content of these files, you'll need to modify
"Filetype".  Some suggestions are "Text" or "Matrix".

Regards,

Dave.