Re: How to lock down a Dynamic object in a report

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128260] Re: How to lock down a Dynamic object in a report
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 20:08:17 -0400 (EDT)

Many controls take the Enabled option which prevents user actions from affecting them.  That includes LocatorPane.  E.g.,

DynamicModule[{lst = {{.5, .5}}},
 LocatorPane[Graphics[{}, Axes -> True, PlotRange -> {{0, 1}, {0, 1}}],
  Enabled -> False, Appearance -> Framed["can't be moved"]]]

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group