- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130310] Re: IntegerPart
- From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 03:27:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
I see it doing what you asked. I see a square wave style graph.
What is it you want as a result? A square wave of between 0 and 1
using FractionalPart ??
I do see your using IntegerPart on x. That is likely unintended.
Plot Evaluates your fun at every x between 1 and nSize to get the
value (saves it in a List) and always steps by integer increment 1.
You likely wanted to apply IntegerPart to your data not give it to
Part as the index into your data.
hope that helped
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Manipulate and Initialization
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: