Locators: Retrieve coordinates data to added locators
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130334] Locators: Retrieve coordinates data to added locators
- From: Enrique Moreno <enrique.moreno at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 04:11:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a problem with the following issue. I want to add several locators to a graphic (I'm using LocatorAutoCreate -> True in either Manipulate or DynamicModule+LocatorPane) and then retrieve a list with the coordinates of the locators for further analysis. I cannot do it. I tried using LocalizeVariables -> False in Manipulate but for some reason I cannot add a locator (Alt+Click) when this option is chosen.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
Prev by Date:
Re: Getting an array into a C program through mathlink
Next by Date:
Re: what is wrong with this code?
Previous by thread:
plotting qC and better way for IIC
Next by thread:
Re: Locators: Retrieve coordinates data to added locators