Unable to plot a surface implicitly defined

I have the following function:

X1 = Function[{r, \[Theta], l},
   4 Re[(N[Integrate[
        E^(-(r^2 + R^2) + 2 I  R l/r) (r + I R)^(
         2 l) (LaguerreL[1/2 (-l + n),
           l, (r^2 + R^2)])^2 , {R, -\[Infinity], \[Infinity]}]])]];

where the function is constant in \[Theta], this function defines a
surface
(more or less cylindrical) through the equation X1(r, \[Theta],
l)=0.08, let's say.

Problem is that I'm unable to draw it neither with the commands:
ContourPlot3D, ListContourPlot3D.

I have spent days trying without solution.

I would be very glad is someone is able to help solve this problem.

Regards,

Pablo