memory issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130589] memory issue
  • From: "J and B" <noslowski at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:03:34 -0400 (EDT)

When I load in my book that I am writing, I run out of memory and my CPU is
maxed out.  The book so far is over 300 pages and has many equations.
Mathematica freezes on me.  Is there any way that I can stop Mathematica
from evaluating all of the equations in the book when I open the book to
work on it?

Thanks

Professor Jake Trexel