Does Wolfram Alpha Pro support all of the functionality of Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130659] Does Wolfram Alpha Pro support all of the functionality of Mathematica
  • From: amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 04:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I was wondering of the pro version (pay version) supports all of the functionality of Mathematica.

I realize the programming part is difficult, so more to that point is does it support all of the commands that Mathematica offers over the web user interface?

Mathematica has an amazing and large collection of very powerful commands and I wonder if you get access to those for plotting, solving equations, special functions ... through the WA Pro UI.

The web site shows some of the improved functionality you get with Pro, but doesn't really answer this question.

Thanks for any insights.

-A