How to import a mp4 file on Mathematica

Hello

I need to add a mp4 video on one of my slides.   I looked at Import and tried the following command

Import["/Users/eduardo/Dropbox/Engenharia_de_Controle/movies/files/Honda_self-balancing_U3-X_electric_unicycle_1280x720.mp4","Animation"]

to get "import::format :  "Cannot import data as " Animation "".  It does not matter if I change the option to List.   When I remove the option altogether the following error comes out

Import::infer :  "Cannot infer format of file " Honda_self - balancing_U3 - X_electric _unicycle _ 1280 x720.mp4 "."  Does it mean that mp4 is not a format that can be used within Mathematica?  Do I need to covert the video to avi?

What am I missing?

Many thanks

Ed