variable-length input table
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131531] variable-length input table
- From: Dushan Mitrovich <dushanm at nnips.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 01:57:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I'm writing a short program that processes user-supplied financial data
and finally plots the results. I'd like to arrange it so the input is
via a table that the user can see and edit, and to which cases can be
added. Is an extendable table possible?
Right now input is by way of
CreateDialog -> Grid -> InputField
and this produces a mini-table, one per case. As soon as all the input
for that case is done, the table disappears and a dialog asks if there
are more cases. Instead of a temporary mini-table for each case, I'd
like to have a single, persisting table to which I can add cases as
needed. The number of cases can't assumed to be known ahead of time.
I know Manipulate has a variable number of adjusters, but don't see how
to apply this to my needs.
Any suggestions for doing something like this? Thanks.
[ reverse the middle word of address to reply ]
Prev by Date:
parametric plot and filling
Next by Date:
Re: Suggestions Bar Hanging
Previous by thread:
Re: parametric plot and filling
Next by thread:
Re: variable-length input table