Color Saturation in plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131548] Color Saturation in plots
  • From: Ben Blomberg <bblomberg at mail.bradley.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 05:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,

I am working on some density plots from tables of data. However I have very
high peaks in my data and it saturates the plot no matter what color scheme
I use. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening???

Here is my code, it is simple enough. photo is the table of data I export
in.

ListDensityPlot[photo, PlotLegends -> Automatic, Frame -> {True},
 FrameLabel -> {"Electron Bunch Energy (MeV)", "Photon Energy (keV)",
   "", "Yield (Photons/Sr e-KeV)" }, LabelStyle -> {15},
 InterpolationOrder -> 10, ColorFunction -> "GreenPinkTones"]

I have played around with ColorFunctionScaling but with no luck. i would
appreciate any thoughts.

Best,
Ben