ScaledListPlot functionality

Dear Experts,
In bygone years Mathematica had the functionality of ScaledListPlot and companion functions in Graphics`Graphics` This is long since obsolete. It appears that Wolfram think that they have replaced the functionality with ProbabiltyScalePlot and partners, but these do not quite do what I want. I imagine that ProbabiltyScalePlot is built upon some other internal functions that enable different scales to be used for the x and y axes.

Please can somebody direct me towards these scaling functions.

Thanks

Nigel King