ScaledListPlot functionality

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg132126] ScaledListPlot functionality
  • From: Nigel King <nigel.king at>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 04:42:30 -0500 (EST)
Dear Experts,
In bygone years Mathematica had the functionality of ScaledListPlot and companion functions in Graphics`Graphics` This is long since obsolete. It appears that Wolfram think that they have replaced the functionality with ProbabiltyScalePlot and partners, but these do not quite do what I want. I imagine that ProbabiltyScalePlot is built upon some other internal functions that enable different scales to be used for the x and y axes.

Please can somebody direct me towards these scaling functions.

Nigel King