Moving Boundary Problem

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to Mathematica, and have a quick question about NDSolve.  I'm trying to solve a system of coupled PDEs on a moving boundary (essentially solving the PDEs on a circular domain whose radius is increasing with time).  Despite several Google searches, I haven't been able to find any good documentation about how to implement moving boundary problems in Mathematica.  Is anyone able to provide a simple example of the syntax NDSolve takes for this sort of thing?  Thanks so much!

Cheers,
Mike