Re: Mathematica 9.0.1 demo appears with a generic icon on Mac 10.6.5
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129707] Re: Mathematica 9.0.1 demo appears with a generic icon on Mac 10.6.5
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 01:51:42 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <20130205032403.17CE9683D@smc.vnet.net>
Was an md5 sum provided at the download link and, if so, did the download check out OK?
If that seems OK, I suggest you contact Wolfram Support.
On Feb 4, 2013, at 10:24 PM, Didier laplot <didier.laplot at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed the version 9.0.1 demo on Mac OS X 10.6.5 and the
> application has a generic icon. I repaired permissions, rebooted, etc.
> and nothing changed. I also downloaded the demo a second time in case
> the first dmg archive was corrupt.
> When I look into the application package, the usual icons are still there.
> Good day.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2838 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Dynamic scoping
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica and Lisp
Previous by thread:
Mathematica 9.0.1 demo appears with a generic icon on Mac 10.6.5
Next by thread: