Re: Mathematica and Lisp

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg129744] Re: Mathematica and Lisp
  • From: michael <anesward at>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 03:23:34 -0500 (EST)
My answer is yes it does help to learn some lisp/scheme first before using Mathematica especially if you are a self learner like me. I used David Touretzky's book , An Introduction to symbolic computation for lisp and How to Design Programs  and chapter one of SICP for scheme after that using Mathematica was much easier.