Stephen Wolfram's recent blog
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129778] Stephen Wolfram's recent blog
- From: danl at wolfram.com
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 04:48:31 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Readers of comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica (MathGroup) might be interested in the latest blog from Stephen Wolfram.
It raises the question of what to call the programming language of Mathematica. I will quote from near the end:
"What should the name be? I'm hoping to get feedback on the ideas I've discussed here, as well as to get new suggestions."
The Comments section has reached 66 as of the time of my writing this note. And the blog is but a few hours old. Suggestions are solicited.
Prev by Date:
Re: Differencing two equations
Next by Date:
Getting the output of DSolve to look nicer
Previous by thread:
Re: Using a notebook - how to add a caption and
Next by thread:
Re: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog